Friday, June 4, 2010

It's a Boy! (...and he's now 3 weeks old.)


Sad, sad...I'm just not very good at blogging yet here. Meet our new little man! "M" is now 3 weeks old! Time has flown by. One thing I can say - whether or not you're getting any sleep, time flies by. Last night, my dh and I got maybe 2 hours of sleep. :| And with two other children to keep me busy during the day, there's no time for napping.

But....it's so worth it! He's such a cute little guy and is very much loved here, especially by his big sister and big brother.

For each of our 3 pregnancies, we've waited to find out whether our baby was a girl or boy. Each time we've guessed wrongly. We were VERY surprised to find out we had a little guy. I have no idea what it will be like to raise 2 sons, but I'm sure it'll be a blast!

1 comment: